Workshop On Ornamentals (Home Gardening):
Post workshop one can successfully grow & maintain healthy blooming gardens on window sills, terraces or farmhouses.
1) Learn all the types of Ornamental Plants & their placements ( light requirements like shade loving , semi shade loving, sun loving )
2) Insight on landscaping or garden designing focus on window sill & terrace.
3) Planting Mix for various types of plants like anthuriums, orchids and other potted plants
4) Understand the correct blends & combinations of plant type for a beautiful setting
5) Potting and transplanting
6) Plant propagation of coleus, begonias, bougainvillea, roses & more.
7) Care & Maintenance to ensure healthy plants. Natural Pest remedies
8) Hands on plant transplanting and propagation
9) Take home your potted plants (1 each) & propagated plant.
10) Some handy tips & question & answer session.
Hurry Limited Seats Available!
Click on the ‘enroll now’ button on the top right hand corner to sign up for this class.
The workshop will be conducted by Mr. Miguel Braganza, Convener–South Asia of Intercontinental Network of Organic Farmer’s Organizations (www.ifoam.org/inofo) & Secretary of Participatory Guarantee Systems (PGS) Organic Council, Additional Director of (OFAI) Organic Farmers Association of India, from Goa.