Pick tasting notes, make your own teabags & nibble on food pairings
Sun, 11th, December, 2011
Bombay HUB, UnLtd India, 4th Floor, Candelar Building, 26 St John Baptist Road,
Near Mount Mary Steps, Bandra (W),
Mumbai, 400 050,
-Pick tasting notes and learn about different types of Single Origin, Ethical/Fairtrade Tea.
- You know Green and Black, find out what are the other four types of tea.
- Make your own hand-crafted tea bags
- Discover a new world of tea and food pairings with Tea Sommelier, Snigdha Manchanda Binjola of Tea Trunk (www.teatrunk.com)
Tea may be the drink you wake up to every morning, but there’s still a lot you can explore in the fine art of Tea Appreciation.
FOR QUERIES: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 022-32220475
"I take you on journey backwards from your tea cup to the leaf. As a trained Tea Sommelier, let me show you how not to drink tea, but practice Tea as your daily art."
Snigdha Manchanda Binjola is a storyteller, consumed by the love of Tea.
She pursues narrative art and adapts it for Storytelling in Digital Media. Spending her career at the nexus of content strategy, aesthetics and start-up ecosystems, she is the force behind:
* Story Ninja fights for Entrepreneurs and Brands to extend the reach of ideas through Storytelling.
* Tea Trunk catalogs her journey as a Tea Sommelier, curating artisan and handcrafted teas from around the world.
Would you like to subscribe to this comment stream?
By clicking on yes, you will be notified when new comments are added to this class, you can always come back here to stop receiving its comments.
Your cancellation has been successful.
Your refund status is: Not Applicable
Click here to go to your billing page for more information.
Click here to view our refund policy